Thursday, September 8, 2011

Etsy Featured Artist: Rachel Badeau


Rachel Badeau


About

As a self employed artist for the past 30 years I have etched and engraved in a variety of mediums. For almost twenty years I was a professional printmaker and my etchings were sold in galleries across the country.

About 15 years ago , in need of a change, I developed a way to use my former scrimshaw experience to carve and engrave on a man-made material. Using techniques of sculpting, engraving, casting and hand coloring I created a line of jewelry, clocks, wall pieces and ornaments under the name Moosup Valley Designs. I have sold my work in galleries and shops across the country.







Please join me in supporting this wonderful artist and her shop on Etsy. Her work is unique and there is a fine attention to detail. I for one would be honored to have one of her pieces to call my own.

 To visit Rachel's shop, click the link at the top of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment