Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday and Blogger Hop



Happy Follow Friday and Blog Hop!


Question:

What is your favorite genre? What book made you love it?

Answer:

One of my favorite genres has always been witch themed books. I have just always loved them. Here are some favorites...





There are many more that I have loved, but these are some early fav's...


Question of the week:

How many books are in your TBR pile?

Hmmm.


Maybe a few hundred? Then again, this is only one of the piles. Books = awesomeness!

Thanks for jumping On the Broomstick this Follow Friday! It was great to see you. Sign up for my email list if you want to see new posts as they come out. Always reading something new! If you love music, be sure to check out my new music blog:








6 comments:

  1. I've been looking for some Witch-y books to reads so these are definitely being added to my tbr list! I've had Mists of Avalon for awhile now but have yet to read it. Now I'm going to get on it! Have a great weekend! New follower! ;) (By the way, I LOVE your blog! I love all the witchyness!)

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping over from the Hop!

    Wow! That's a lot of books! haha. I wish I had all those. I love books. I can never get rid of them and people are always telling me to get rid of some but I can't! haha.

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW FOLLOWER!!!

    What a stack of books.

    Just stopping by to say hello and to take a look around.

    I am having a Father's Day giveaway on my blog if you would like to stop by.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-giveaway-from-little-brown.html

    Hope you can visit.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have way too many books on my TBR list and TBR pile. All told that comes to about sixty books.

    Now here's the scary math: I read roughly one book per week - and sometimes two. But two to three books are being added to my TBR list every week.

    Stressful, right?

    Wrong!

    Hop on over to my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net and find out why.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is some book pile! Suddenly my TBR pile looks so much more manageable.

    ReplyDelete